Welcome to the Home of the Panthers! St. Kieran Catholic School provides diverse athletic opportunities, which promote good sportsmanship and teamwork.
Our Athletics Coordinator is Angel PinaHardin
Registration and check must be completed and returned to Angel PinaHardin by the due date.
Our athletics program is open to students in kindergarten through 8th grade. Sports teams include:
- Football (5–8 grade)
- Basketball (5–8 grade)
- Peewee Basketball (3-4 grade)
- Volleyball (Girls 5–8 grade)
- Soccer (K–8 grade)
- Track & Field/Cross Country (K–8 grade)
St. Kieran Catholic School teams are coached by volunteer parents and teachers. Volunteers must complete the online safe environment training and the background check.
- Develop teamwork and fair play
- Develop self-confidence, self-control, self-discipline, and a desire to be the best he/she can be
- Promote growth in social skills and moral development
- Instill in each student a spirit of pride in representing St. Kieran Catholic School
- Develop a balance between competition and cooperation