Parent & Teacher Group
Welcome to the St. Kieran Parent-Teach Group (PTG)! The PTG is looking forward to an exciting and event filled year, which is dependent on lots of parent involvement. Please check out the information on this page and don’t miss out. Get involved!
Who PTG is?
The Parent-Teacher Group of St. Kieran Catholic School is an organization promoting parental involvement for the success of SKCS. We provide an important source of support for students and teachers through our volunteer efforts at fundraising events and special celebrations for the teachers, students, and the school. The most important function of the PTG is the fundraising it coordinates, which helps keep tuition costs lower.
The PTG meets on the second Tuesday of every month. We welcome and encourage all parents to attend meetings and stay informed and connected to the school. To contact a member of the PTG, please do so by email.
Our PTG Members
- President - Natalie Vandiver
- Vice President - Connie Tellez
- Secretary - Laurie Lester
- Treasurer - Cheryl McGowan
- Communications - Abby Chargualaf
- Room Parent Coordinator - Samantha Yeats
- Used Uniform - Loreen Walpert
- Scrip - Kathy Smith (619) 588-6881
- Athletics Director - Nick Jones
- Spirit Wear - Needed
- Parents in Prayer - Loreen Walpert
- Trunk or Treat - Erin Yancovich
Fundraiser Committee Chair
- Jog-a-Thon - Samantha Yeats and Abby Chargualaf
- Gala - Connie and Bobby Tellez
- Golf Tournament and Golf Ball Drop - Needed
Fundraising activities play a major role in helping to finance many non-budgeted educational and enrichment activities. Be sure to visit our Fundraising page for all the great ways you can support St. Kieran School! Thank you.