Parent and Teacher Group
Welcome to the St. Kieran Parent-Teach Group (PTG)! The PTG is looking forward to an exciting and event filled year, which is dependent on lots of parent involvement. Please check out the information on this page and don’t miss out. Get involved!
Who PTG is?
The Parent-Teacher Group of St. Kieran Catholic School is an organization promoting parental involvement for the success of SKCS. We provide an important source of support for students and teachers through our volunteer efforts at fundraising events and special celebrations for the teachers, students, and the school. The most important function of the PTG is the fundraising it coordinates, which helps keep tuition costs lower.
The PTG meets on the second Tuesday of every month. We welcome and encourage all parents to attend meetings and stay informed and connected to the school.
Our PTG Members
- President - Rhonda Sarmiento
- Vice President - Abby Chargualaf
- Secretary - Amy Serrano
- Treasurer - Kathy Smith
- Social Media - Roberta Cremeans
- Room Parent - Natalie Vandiver
- Used Uniform - Natalie Vandiver
- Scrip - Lori Lewis (619) 339.6799
- Athletics - Angel PinaHardin
- Box Top - Maribel Koke
- Spirit Wear - Diane Adkins (619) 889.1205
- Recycling - Brian Koke
- Electives Coordinator - Diane Adkins (619) 889.1205
- Parents in Prayer - Claire Nochta
Fundraiser Committee Chair
- Jog-a-Thon - Samantha Yeats
- Gala - Melissa McKindley (858) 752.9072
- Golf Tournament and Ball Drop - Diane Adkins (619) 889.1205
Fundraising activities play a major role in helping to finance many non-budgeted educational and enrichment activities. Be sure to visit our Fundraising page for all the great ways you can support St. Kieran School! Thank you.