St. Kieran Preschool
St. Kieran Catholic Preschool (SKCP) is a non-profit organization serving the needs of the East County community. SKCP is licensed by the California Department of Social Services to care for 28 children between the ages of 2 and 5. The average teacher to child ratio is 1 to 10.
St. Kieran Catholic Preschool has a highly qualified and well-trained staff. Our early childhood education teachers work together to create a warm, loving, and fun atmosphere where the children receive adult guidance as it is needed while maintaining the opportunity to develop their own qualities of self-direction and creativity. At St. Kieran Catholic Preschool we believe every child needs:
- Appropriate guidance and discipline
- Encouraging teachers and supportive caretakers
- Positive role models
- To respect themselves and others
- To develop at their own pace
- To feel capable of achievement
- To develop strong self esteem
- Safe and secure surroundings
St. Kieran Catholic Preschool is open to children ages 2 (fully potty trained) to 5 years old. SKCS Kindergarten requirement – 5 years old by September 1 of their entrance year.
St. Kieran Catholic Preschool is an academic-based preschool that allows children to explore and develop the tools that make learning fun.
St. Kieran Catholic Preschool prepares children for kindergarten while creating a spiritual foundation for living a Christ-centered life.
- Bible / Religious Ed
- Math & Reading Readiness Skills
- Language Arts, Literacy & Phonics
- Handwriting Skills
- Science & Social Studies
- Art, Music & Movement
Children who attend St. Kieran Catholic Preschool develop gross and fine motor skills as well as the development of social and language skills.
- Registration Fee - $85 per student, non-refundable
- Returning students fee - $25, non-refundable
- Tuition payments are paid through F.A.C.T.S. Management Co. Payments are withdrawn on the 5th or 20th of each month.
- FACTS Fee - $45 per school year, debited by FACTS within 14 days of enrollment
- A two week notice is required for all withdrawals from the preschool.
Day Care, All Day, 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Five Days - $660/month
- Three Days - $420/month
- Two Days - $305/month
Preschool, 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Five Days - $395/month
- Three Days - $255/month
- Two Days - $195/month
Elementary School Hours, 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Five Days - $525/month
- Three Days - $335/month
- Two Days - $245/month
We have a $5 per hour charge; however you must pre-schedule for availability.
Late Pick Up Fee
We will charge a $15 fee for every quarter hour after 6:00 p.m.