St. Kieran Enrollment & Tuition
St. Kieran is currently enrolling students for the 2022–2023 school year.
For students in kindergarten through eighth grade, the tuition rates for the 2022–2023 school year are:
Tuition Rate #1 (without service hours)
- One Student - $6,880
- Two Students - $10,883
- Three Students - $14,450
- Four Students - $17,368
Tuition Rate #2 (with 25 service hours)
- One Student - $6,475
- Two Students - $10,477
- Three Students - $14,045
- Four Students - $16,963
Fifth child and additional children are free, within the same family. Tuition rates and fees are subject to change each contract year. The Parish and School Finance Committee determine the family commitment for enrollment at St. Kieran Catholic School. Please note, there will be a $20 additional fee for every returned check.
In order to enroll your child at St. Kieran, please complete and turn in the following items:
- Completed Registration Forms
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (California Immunization Guidelines)
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
St Kieran Catholic School (Attn: Admissions)
1347 Camillo Way
El Cajon, CA 92021
Fax: (619) 588-6382
If you have any questions, are interested in a tour, or would like to schedule a meeting with our principal, feel free to contact us.
At St. Kieran, we want your child to remain healthy and safe. We comply fully with California State Immunization guidelines for all students. Check with your family doctor, or call our office with any questions. For the incoming seventh graders, we require a TDAP and a second Varicella immunization. You may also visit the following website to learn more about
Tuition Payment Plans
- Enroll in FACTS. This is an automatic deduction from a checking or savings account. You may make twelve monthly
payments,or two half-price payments. You will be charged sometime after June 13, 2022 and a $45.00 fee will be deducted within two weeks from this date.
- Make a Full Payment by July 15, 2022. A 2.5% discount will be applied if you pay your tuition in full by the specified date. The discount is not available after July 15, 2022. Payment must be made to the church office once the school office is closed for the summer.
Registration Fee - $150 per student, non-refundable
General/Book Fee - $200 per family
PTG Dues - $20 per student
Graduation Fee - $100 per student, eighth grade only
Diocesan Service Fee - $25 per student
FACTS Fee - $45 per school year, debited by FACTS within 14 days of enrollment
Additional Commitments & Financial Obligations
- 25 Parent Service Hours, per school year, kindergarten through eighth grade
- $6,000 Scrip Commitment, per school year. New families - 1st year $4,000
- $150 Jog-a-Thon Sponsorships
- $150 Gala - two $75 tickets for dinner
- $125 Golf Tournament - $100 raffle tickets and $25 auction baskets